Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Welcome Back!

So, you may have noticed I've been on hiatus.  I know, I'm a bad blogger... But, my excuse is that I moved to Virginia.  So I moved 8 months ago, who's counting?  What can I say, I got out of the habit of blogging and sure enough, it took me awhile to pick it back up.  

So, we moved to Blacksburg, VA which is in southwest Virginia for those of you who are unfamiliar.  It also happens to be home of the Virginia Tech Hokies, my alma mater.  So it is kind of like moving home, just not back in with the parents.  Chief of course came with me.  Luckily for me, I paid my rent in college by working at a horse barn.  Therefore, it was really easy to find a place to keep Chief.  He is now at Paris Mountain Stables which has a nice big arena, indoor arena, and of course plenty of trails.  

So while I have not been blogging, I have been riding as much as possible with all the rain we've had this summer.  So, without going on about all of the details, I figure I'll fill you in with pictures.  I've also discovered Instagram in this time, so you can search my pictures there with #happytrails.  American Paint Horse Association has also started a hashtag if you will and I've also been using their's, #aphaview.

Check it out!





No comments:

Post a Comment